NovicePersona appears to be more assumption-based than research-based.
CompetentPersona is clearly research-based, includes relevant information.
ProficientPersona is super relevant to the project, and feels like a “real” person that we could imagine using the product.
ExpertPrimary, secondary and tertiary personas have been considered, all at a proficient level. Personas include information targeted to guiding the project.
- Leadership Presenting Design Decisions
- Discovery Problem Statement
- Discovery Scenario
- Discovery Surveys
- Discovery Task Analysis
- Discovery User Interview Findings
- Information Architecture Card Sorting
- Contextual Inquiry: Leave Your Office to Find Design Ideas
- Cultural Probes
- Five Factors for Successful Persona Projects
- Interviewing Humans
- Methods for research: Contextual Inquiry
- Revisiting Proto-Personas for Executive Alignment
- Using Proto-Personas for Executive Alignment
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods