Novice1-3 criteria met.
Competent4-6 criteria met.
Proficient7-8 criteria met.
ExpertSurveys are thoughtfully deployed and targeted, with no doubts about how the surveys informed problem identification and the design solutions.
- Discovery Quantity of User Interviews
- Discovery Persona(s)
- Discovery Task Analysis
- Discovery User Interview Findings
- Information Architecture Card Sorting
- Leadership Presenting Design Decisions
- James Pannafino
- Erika Hall
- Indi Young
- Leah Buley
- Interviewing Humans
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods
- Contextual Inquiry: Leave Your Office to Find Design Ideas
- Cultural Probes
- Methods for research: Contextual Inquiry