NoviceNavigation is inconsistent, or organized unconventionally according to iOS guidelines.
CompetentNavigation is well-structured/organized and follows conventions appropriate to iOS and the product.
ProficientNavigational hierarchy has been considered and designed to match intended users' mental models of product and information.
ExpertMultiple navigation models have been considered and tested, with clear evidence for how the chosen model matches up with user expectations and mental models.
- Interaction Design Android Navigation
- Interaction Design Navigation
- Information Architecture Card Sorting
- Visual Design iOS UI Elements
- Visual Design iOS Icons
- Usability Evaluation Tree Testing
- Card Sorting Beginner’s Guide
- Card Sorting: Uncover Users' Mental Models for Better Information Architecture
- Is closed card sorting an outdated technique for IA?