NoviceMore specific connections are needed to guide the audience to understand why design decisions were made based on user research and testing.
CompetentPresentation draws connections between research findings and design decisions.
ProficientWe left the presentation with almost no questions about why design decisions were made. You made it all seem so obvious!
ExpertIt was clear not only what design decisions were made and why, but what possibilities were considered and rejected, so that these can be avoided in the future.
- Discovery Persona(s)
- Discovery Surveys
- Discovery Task Analysis
- Discovery User Interview Findings
- Usability Evaluation Amount of Iterations
- Usability Evaluation Quality of Iterations
- Usability Evaluation Usability Testing
- Information Architecture Card Sorting
- James Pannafino
- Erika Hall
- Indi Young
- Leah Buley
- Interviewing Humans
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods
- Contextual Inquiry: Leave Your Office to Find Design Ideas
- Cultural Probes
- Methods for research: Contextual Inquiry