NoviceStyle tile covers a couple of basic elements, but it’s either too generic, or doesn’t convey the given brand attributes.
CompetentStyle tile communicates the intended brand attributes, and includes basic elements as well as some interface elements specific to the particular product.
ProficientStyle tile also includes patterns, photography, or illustration styles appropriate to the overall product and brand.
ExpertStyle tile is detailed and leaves no doubts about its choices and intentions. It could serve as a good starting point for a more complete style guide.
- Visual Design Amount of Design Variations
- Visual Design Quality of Design Variations
- Visual Design Design consistency
- Visual Design Android Icons
- Visual Design Android UI Elements
- Visual Design Brand Attributes
- Visual Design Color Palette
- Visual Design Presentation Slides Design
- Visual Design Typography
- Visual Design Usage of Color Palette
- Visual Design iOS Icons
- Visual Design iOS UI Elements
- Interaction Design Responsive Layout
- Interaction Design Interaction Animations
- Interaction Design Interface layout
- Writing Tone Consistency
- Yesenia Perez-Cruz
- Andy Clarke
- Aarron Walter
- Ilya Birman
- A CRAP way to improve usability
- Learning to See
- Lessons From Swiss Style Graphic Design
- Typography for User Interfaces
- UI vs Print