Inspiration and Aspiration
In this lesson, we will explore a few different topics in order to stretch your UI skills.
As a new designer, it is not expected that you recreate the wheel, but rather pull inspiration from existing sources - both to train your designer’s eye and to speed up your workflow.
It is also critical that you know how to encapsulate and communicate the visual essence of a digital brand in order to align stakeholders, clients, and coworkers with the visual style.
In addition, we will discuss why it is important to stretch your design in order to consider the users' whole experience rather than just the ideal states and explore how to design for these different scenarios.
You can find wireframe kits in the following articles :
- Sketch App Sources
- 10 Free Wireframe Kits to Speed Up Design Workflow
- 10 Free Mobile UI Kits for Sketch
- 10 Free Mockup Templates
- 7 Rules for Creating Gorgeous UI
- 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface Design
- 7 Rules for Creating Gorgeous UI – Part 2
- Interface Writing: Code for Humans
- Lessons From Swiss Style Graphic Design
- Microcopy: Tiny Words With A Huge UX Impact
- Typography for User Interfaces
- UI vs Print