Affinity diagramming will help us look for patterns in our raw data, and we will distill our findings into problem statements.
- identify the importance of converging the research data before stepping into ideation
- know what an Affinity Diagram is
- develop a problem statement that includes information about the user, their pain points, and insights from the research
- The Double Diamond: Strategy + Execution of the Right Solution
- An Introduction to Design Thinking: Process Guide
- In Defense of Design Thinking, Which Is Terrible